Here you’ll find a list of dishes I’ve either cobbled together or tried. Those that are mine are linked to a full recipe, any that belong to others you’ll be able to see details of where they came from and links where possible.
Feel free to try any of them but do me a favour though yeah? If you want to repeat them anywhere just let me know first and give me a link back here. Ta.
I have to confess that I’m not great at weighing out and measuring I prefer to just put things together and judge by taste and eye. However I will try to give approximate weights and measures where I can.
Newer recipes up the top, older ones down the bottom and will drop off as time passes – sorry!!
- Slow Cooked Mutton
- Country Chicken
- Scotch Eggs – Spanish Style
- Lemon Curd
- Baked Beans
- Hairy Bikers Cheese and Onion Pie
- Pennoni and Mushroom Sauce
- Chorizo Stuffing
- Curried Carrot Soup
- Mushroom Soup
- Nigel Slater’s Thai Spice Roast Onion Soup from Real Cooking (p.227))
- Heston Blumenthal’s Roast Onion Soup from Heston Blumenthal at Home